Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible Weed Plant Found In The Woods.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Apr 27, 2014.

1. I think I found a baby weed plant when I was going for a nature walk yesterday morning. mj.jpg mj2.jpg mj3.jpg

2. It's not cannabis....would've been cool though.

3. It's a could be, not to sure on my first grow. Could of been a bird that dropped a hemp seed.

4. Looks more like an oak seedling. I'm currently dealing with those little bastards all over my yard. Damn birds.

5. Definetly not cannabis

6. If you get any bagseeds, they're worth planting in the woods, they should sprout :)

7. For sure not Cannabis! Would be cool if it was tho!

8. It looks exactly like a seedling, though?

9. The stem is a different color to a cannabis seedling.

10. No, it looks similar. Quite a few plants start with the same basic structure. The cotyledons are oddly shaped compared to mj, the two big leaves dont look right, mj should have three or five fingered leaves well started by the time the first set are that size, and that plant appears to have some type of shoot growing up more like a seedling of a climbing plant. It isnt cannabis, sorry.

I DO! Do I just put them all in the same hole, or put them in different holes? 

Just plant them about 1-2cm under some soil in the woods, like 2-3 per hole if you have a few, or 1 each will do. Remember where you put them lol

This is happening! I am gonna try it out!!  I will never forget it, that would just suck. lol