possible to LST in hydro??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MikeyMike87, Jul 8, 2010.

1. I just started my 1st grow with CFL lighting. My babies are still in the seedlng stage. each one has either a pair of leaves or 1 set. I was wondering is capable to LST in Hydropnic method of growing.??
    My grow set up is here in my link http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/628856-grow-space-1st-grow-need-some-input.html

also when would be a good time to add nutes to the mix.. im pretty sure i dont have to yet while they are still seedlings.

2. Yes, just tie down the tallest branches to where they're lower, then the other branches will get big, then tie them down and so on and so on.

3. ya that could be very possible could get some little string and use some little screws and then tie to the screw. i think i could pull it off..

4. Mike Why dont you make a SCRoG and not LST? given your small space it might help?

Evil :smoke:

5. hell a SCRoG probably aint a bad idea. I'm trying to think of what I could use. Everyone says they use chicken wire. but i have no idea where I can get that. im city folk. any suggestions on what I could use in my such little space??

6. A scrog IS lst ;)