Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible to be too high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pochotoker, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Ok so last night i went to a basketball game at my school. There were tons of people there and me and my buddy decided to go out and smoke a blunt. He says it was some type of kush but didn't know which kind.

So we got there smoked the blunt i took like 5-6 medium-large hits and i felt pretty nicely baked. But then the crazy shit started happening. We went out to get back to our school and it hit us like a rock. We were so gone and knew that this was the best stuff i have ever smoked just from how gone i was. Now my friend is a pretty heavy weight smoker (hes been smoking everyday for a looooong ass time). Me, on the other hand, smoke every 1-2 weeks or so. Even he said that this was some crazy shit and he was pretty fucked up too.

So we get back inside and we chill for a bit trying to avoid people cause we got a bit paranoid but it was fun haha. Then once we got a little less high we just decided to enter the bball game and chill with our friends.

The point is, do you guys think it is possible to be a bit too high from smoking some really dank shit?

P.S. I think this stuff might have been OG kush because this review i found on marijuanareviews.com describes exactly how retarded we were...

It states:

Buzz Type: “….8……9…….10…..KNOCKOUT!!!!!! It's all over folks!!”
    If you're worried that your “tolerance” is too high, think again. I was not expecting to get slapped silly the way I did due to how much I normally intake.
    OG Kush is without a doubt, hands down, one of the most heavy hitting buds you can get. I remember trying to fire up a game on my PC and, while it was loading, I somehow spaced out off to the side and sat there staring at nothing for about 2 or 3 minutes before I realized what I was doing. Oh, happy times!!!
    Buzz Length: Long. Very long. Can be up to 3 or 4 hours.

2. Yes. If you smoke to the point where you are uncomfortable, you are too high. Good thread.

3. well it just depends. if your in public, yes you can get to the point where you cant function and geek out. but in private, honestly no, because you can go as far as you want and theres no risks. unless you smoke a joint the size of a telepohne pole, i heard that will kill you.

4. yeah man, happened many a time when i've taken a rip too many and not been able to move for a couple of hours haha!

5. It's possible...one moment that comes to mind is when me and my cousin bought a Super Blunt from a local headshop and packed it with more than a quad of the finest in Chicago...woa that was a fun night

6. Yea i have to say that this was by far the highest i have ever been since i could not even have a normal conversation with a sober person. O well another fun time added to my library of memories :p

7. I agree that you can be too high sometimes..

its only happened to me a couple times, mostly when i was a newbie toker.. but a couple months ago I blazed with a friend from home and I got to the point where I was just way too baked. I felt real light-headed in a bad way.

8. It probably wasn't OG kush dude I bet half the reviews on that website say similar shit. You just got blazed dude. What do you mean is it possible to get too high? How would it not be?

9. yea, this is pretty much it. If you're in public and getting really paranoid, you might be too high.

10. when i was a new smoker i would always get "too high"

now smoking for almost 4 months straight i cant seem to get high enough..

quite sad really:smoking:

11. yes there is a point when i find myself to be too high when my eyes start to ache and my limbs get fuckn numb n shit and i can barely eat a dorrito:smoking:

12. Well there is a point where the cannabinoid receptors in your brain are fully saturated. This means you will not get any higher. At this point, you are simply prolonging the high. However, be aware that after the receptors are saturated the more weed you smoke, you more prominent the crash is. For example, if you saturate the receptors and then smoke another joint, when it wears off you're going to feel REALLY REALLY sober and sleepy. Generally I like going through the day simply partially high. A joint ever hour or two does that fine.

13. A couple weeks ago, me and 2 friends were chillen and had about half a dank blunt left. I knew I had a tool box in my trunk, so I decided to make a waterfall bong. I was stoned as shit when I made it, but somehow it turned out perfect. We used a 32 oz. Powerade bottle.

We went into my friend's apartment and each took some of the milkiest hits I have ever seen. This resulted in: my friend passing out cold in his mom's bed, my other friend having an anxiety attack on the couch because his heart reat had increased, and me, lying in the fetal position on the futon, wanting so badly to go home, but completely unable to get up or even move.

So, in short: yes, it is possible to be too high.

14. Ha cool story man. You can definatly get too high. You know your too high when you are to scared to go out because you think everyone knows your high.

15. I can't get to high anymore, I just hit a limit. But oh, is that a fun limit. Listening to music makes me orgasm.

16. Yeah I've had it where I was too stoned and was just out of it. Usually happens when I rip bongs with some really good shit, after previously smoking a lot of average not great weed.

17. I disagree, I have gotten too high before when it was just me in private :eek:

18. yeah and when you catch yourself looking at the mirror reflection of yourself trying to put your face in a perspective of others, to decide whether or not you look stoned. Thats when you know you are too high :smoking:

Or like last night, I caught myself talking to myself in the mirror :eek:

19. That's not weird at all.. :hide:

haha nah but for real thats funny shit, never heard of anyone doing that just being high, but I did get into an arguement with myself in the bathroom mirror at the bowling alley when i was tripping on acid.. There I stood yelling "what the fuck are you looking at?" :eek:

20. I agree that you can get too high in public. Too messed up to talk to cops is bad, but inside I don't think you can.