possible to approach this girl or will I be creepy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Dec 25, 2010.

1. I go to the public library almost everyday for 3-4 hours in teh evening (studying for my lsat to get into lawschool). anyways.... I see this girl there usually on wed and frid. she comes there and tutors this elementary school girl for a couple hours.

anyways a couple of times when I have walked by to get a seat she has looked at me and made eye contact with me. I know it doesn't mean anything lol, people look at people and make eyey contact all the time right?

anyways I think she is really hot and i've wanted to say hi but didn't.

yesterday I was there and the library was pretty much empty just me there lol pretty much and she came in and looked at me twice and sat on the table in front of me (lots of empty tables around) and she looked at me a couple more times and I made eye contact with her but didn't say anything.......

she looks persian to me and i'm also persian so I was thinking maybe why she was looking at me wondering if I was persian........ but most people don't guess i'm persian they always guess Italian or Jewish as my ethnicity cus I have lighter hair and i'm whiter and not tan like some persians are and I have a big nose so people assume i'm jewish or italian lol.

I had some jewish girl staring at me also at the christmas party I went to and I thought she might like me but I found out she was lesbian and she was just thought I was jewish and thus why she kept on looking at me.

anyways i'm thinking there isn't any way to talk to this girl without coming off as a creep cus I don't know her and it's teh library and seh is tutoring some girl. it would be different if she was studying the same thing as I was and I could talk to her about it.

I've talked to a few girls int eh library (they started talking ot me) cus they were asking me about what I was studying etc.

so should i forget about it or any way I could talk to her? she's really hot and I couldn't concentrate yesterday on my work after she looked at me a couple times. I was just thinking fuk wish I could go and say hi or something.

2. Pff Jesus your a noob dude, not to be a dick, but that's exactly what she want's. Say Hi, name exchange and go from there.

3. hmm. first of all she comes to the library and sits there for like few mintues until this young girl she tutors comes to her and she tutors her for like 2 hours then leaves.

and I only see her at the library on like wed I think.

and usually I don't sit anywhere close to her (library is usually packed) and i've walked by where she sits and she has looked up at me and made eye contact with me a couple times.

yesterday it was weird though she saw me and sat across from me and made eye contact with em several times...then when the girl she tutors came by she moved to another table further away from me to tutor that girl.

seems kind of hard to just go up to her especially when she is tutoring her student and interupt her. plus I don't know her at all.... and i'd have to have something to say I can just go up to her and be like hey I noticed you tutoring that girl lol. she'd be like yeah? and i'd look like a total creep lol.

4. i say let her approach you.

5. #5 Yummybud20, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
    lol I don't think she ever would. she doesn't know me and it's the public library and i'm sitting there with all my books and shit studying and she tutors another girl so she wouldn't ever come and sit next to me cus she needs an empty table to tutor her student.

I've had girls come sit next to me at my table and talk to me... like one girl noticed I was studying for the lsat and asked me if I was going to go to lawschool and she asked me if I could help her with her homework etc.

6. so then do as you wish, A lot of people are socially akward, more than you can imagine, It's one thing i noticed about people everywhere.

Don't have such high expectations though.

7. You do that and ain't nothing gonna get down, you gotta get up there and get some face time in, bitches can find guys anywhere, but guys can only find bitches in certain locations.

Pounce on the opportunity.

8. I agree.....this girl is pretty hot and even decent looking girls have line up of guys trying to get with them.

but I can't just approach her with no plan of what to say. i'll jus tend up making a food out of mysel fand she'll just thinki'm a creep.

if she was studying or I could go sit next to her I would.

but she doesn't study at the library she tutors some young girl and i can't go sit next to her and talk to her while she is tutoring someone lol.

if she was studying i'd go sit next to her if there was an empty seat and try to maybe talk to ehr about what she is studying.

but this situation seems pretty impossible. I can't go up to her and ask her about what she is tutoring the young girl for. that'll come off really weird.

9. Dude, just go over and speak to her. If she doesn't want to know then she doesn't want to know. Lifes to short for wondering man, so go and speak to her and see whats up instead of wondering and wasting time.

10. yeah but it's not easy as that. i'd have to have something to say. I can't just blindly go up to her and be like hey what's up my name is this. then what would I say?

also like I said she is tutoring some girl. how would i go and talk ot her when she is tutoring her student? i'd have to interupt her.

the other day I was thinking of saying hi to her telling her I thought I knew here from somewhere. she reminds me of some girl I had class with along time ago.

but I got too scared to say anything.

yesterday I had the best opportunity to talk to her she was sitting in front of me waiting for her student and there was no one around and she looked at me twice... damn.

11. If you like her that much just go and say hi and take it from there, she's a girl she aint gonna bite. Ask her what she done for xmas and whats her plan for new years eve etc.

12. #12 Yummybud20, Dec 25, 2010
    I dunno man. just going up to a stranger and talking about personal things like what they did for christmas might make them uncomfortable and I might creep her out. because if I go and talk to her she'll obviously know I like her and it makes it awkward.

but in this situation there doesn't seem to be any other option. it's eitehr I forget about it or go and get myself into an awkward conversation and hope she likes me and doesn't think i'm a creep.

plus it's even harder as she is buy tutoring some girl. i'd have to find a time when she is alone like when she is waiting for her student ot come. but usually the library is packed I can't sit next ot her or anything.

13. You have to do it man. You're looking for excuses not to, we all do it when we're anxious, but there isn't going to be that perfect time when she's alone, sitting in the perfect place, reading the perfect book for you to talk about, at the perfect time when nobody is around. The whole point is for you to go in there, talk to her, and act confident as fuck. If the situation is awkward, you act like it doesn't phase you and you control the conversation, keep it moving talking about whatever, if you really need things to talk about and you're afraid you'll stall, just think of some topics that will help drive the conversation along beforehand. Nobody is going to think you're creepy if you man up, go over there with swagger and a smile, and spit some game. It doesn't matter what you talk about or what the situation is really, act confident, she'll see that, and if there's an attraction its game over, simple as that.

The only thing I would say though is try to find a time before or after her kid comes, don't interrupt that whole thing. It could be an easy exit from the convo when the kid comes, and you could try to get the digits then if you think it's going well, or after the kid leaves if she lags behind just a bit, jump on it. Time is of the essence, make your move now.

14. 1. Take a deep breath.
    2. Check the wind, and stand below the wind. (Meaning, the wind is not blowing towards the girl, but rather, the wind is blowing from the girl's direction.)
    3. Walk towards her slowly, then faster, and faster until you're at full speed.
    4. Then jump on her and bite her neck hard. Make sure you knock her out with just one bite.

5. Drag her back to your place and enjoy the evening.

15. hmm i'm super shy and have social anxiety so maybe i'm making it a big deal and making it out to be an impossible task.

16. ask what her name is and flash her your vagina.

17. #17 Yummybud20, Dec 25, 2010
    lol. are you saying i'm being a pussy?

I think you'd have to have pretty good social skills to go and have a conversation with a girl you don't now in the library.

I don't think most guys can pull this off successfully. as in go an talk to her end up with her number and get a date with her.......

if this was some girl in my class or a girl from work or whatever it'd be way easier.

18. #18 GetaJoB, Dec 25, 2010

only if you have a vajj

im just trollin bro

19. Walk up to her, and rip your shirt open, exposing your chest.

Then use your right hand to pull out your heart.

And give it to her.

20. No self respecting troll will ever say that.