Possible mold problem, new grower in need of some help.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by seeleis, Aug 27, 2018.

1. #1 seeleis, Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    So to start off I will say that I am growing guerrilla style (outdoors/ hidden), I have noticed some black spots coming up on two spots. There is a section of the main stem with some on it (which is my big worry point) and then there was a section on a side stem that had it. I have access to a powerful microscope so I decided to pull the smaller side stem off, dry the bud that was forming at the end of it, that way I could get a good picture to show you guys and if my plant takes a tun for the worst I will at least get to try out my first true grow. I am wondering if anyone can identify the issue and if possible leave suggestions for fixing it. New to this forum and I could not get the picture to post correctly, so I included the link.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. As you are growing guerrilla style, and maybe 3-6 weeks from harvest

its Vital you don't snap any leaves or stems

this time of year the cursed evil bitch's mold and fungi are everywhere,

in truth they are always here, but just now they are at their peak mostly due to humidity and temps

tho as a noobie you can be confused between nute issues and mold

most growers see mold and fungi from nute burn

Best ever is to create a breezeway so the wind dries out the plant..more so in the morning

and days end

this may expose you some how...I leave to you

and regular sprays of neem oil

every 7 days is great

its systemic and organic and can be used right up to harvest

but does have a short life

[​IMG]
    BONIDE® Neem Oil Concentrate - 1 Pint

good luck

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Thanks for the help, I will definitely be moving to a different grow area next year, one with a bit more wind movement. With my latitude It should have about 3-4 weeks remaining before frost/ harvest. I think it is a fungus/ mold because I have been using a fairly light organic fertilizer and only using once every two weeks. I will try out the neem oil and try to get set up in a better area for next year. Thanks again for the feedback.

• Like Like x 1