Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible legislation in Iceland?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thrainn, Mar 24, 2009.

1. #1 thrainn, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    Hi you guys, first things first, I'm from Iceland so english isn't my first language so excuse me if a make any mistakes in this post :)

I live in Iceland (a small island in NorthWestern-Europe) and lately there has a group formed that is fighting for legislation for cannabis in the country.
    Surprisingly (in a good way) this group has been taken rather well by the public but I needed your help on one thing.

A few months ago a member here on grass city posted a rough idea of how the USA government could build their marijuanashopping system based on marijuana users buying cards (something like a membership) every year (or I think it was every year) to be able to buy marijuana from shops set up by the government and by doing that the profit from the cards alone would be more than the 6 million dollars bailout you had put in to your economy. All this money earned even before selling a gram of marijuana. (This is roughly what I remember from the post)

I was thinking of asking that member a permission to send that idea to the publicist of this group here in Iceland and maybe that idea could help them put out their own version to show the icelandic public and gain more positive support.

My problem is that I can't find this post again basically because I don't remember the threads name or where on this forum it was posted. If any of you remember this post and could help me find it I would appreciate it very much :)

Thanks for your time.

2. use the search button....idk what to serch for tho...smoke a bowl and think i guess......