Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nramirez909, May 4, 2012.

1. I got a call for an interview for an unpaid administrative internship (volunteer) for the city where I reside in Cali. My interview is May 11th so I am assuming that if they do administer a drug test it will be a few days after that. Is there a strong possibility that there will be a drug test? I have been smoking about 2 grams a week, for the past 4 months. I usually only smoke at night before going to bed. I am planning on not smoking until I know for sure there will or will not be a drug test and in the time being I will be drinking lots of water, drinking cranberry juice and running about 45 minutes a day. Can I pass a drug test if there is one within a week and a half or two? And also, what are some products at GNC that would definitely help me pass a possible test for self assurance?

Thanks!

2. Sounds like you know how to handle the situation and i would just stick to excersize, cranberry juice and water. Dont worry about those gnc products i dont think they help

3. [quote name='"loud sticky"']Sounds like you know how to handle the situation and i would just stick to excersize, cranberry juice and water. Dont worry about those gnc products i dont think they help[/quote]

Ive used a product from gnc called qcarbo32 that enabled me to pass a state test. Just saying.

4. I doubt they will drug test you for an unpaid internship frankly.