Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible Drug Test tomorrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheerylicker702, Aug 29, 2017.

1. So I was chilling at my boys house and I was fckin around on the table where he breaks up weed and my dumbass decided to use a weed stem as a toothpick and ended up eating it. Minutes later I got a call from Guess for an interview tomorrow now I'm a little worried that that stem might come out if I have to do a drug test either swab or piss I think I screwed myself!! What do the community think did I fck myself over once again oris there a chance I might be in the clear??

Keep in mind I haven't smoked any grass since June 2 and a small hit on June 18(almost nothing) but I been clean since then.
    And I have a prescription for oxycodone 5mg but I've been takin Roxy 30's because I'm a degenerate like that

Any feedback is welcomed good or bad

2. you promise??

3. :hookah:

4. well thc wont show up but the pills will just so you know