Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

possible drug test? help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by engaged44, Jun 3, 2011.

1. so i am trying to find a job.. any job really for the summer and i got an email from a small company saying i would get paid 15 an hour for marketing.

they said i would get a company car to drive around. they also said they would mail me the application.

the job doesn't start till june 10th and it's only from june-august. i don't know if they will test but i don't think so? i'm not sure.

im gonna toke tonight and if they are interested i would assume they would email me tomorrow.

should i smoke tonight? i have a quick metabalism 5'9 130 pounds. if i got tested it would probably be in like about 2 weeks from tomorrow.

i should know tomorrow in the application if they test. they never said anything about it on the phone. they only asked if my license was valid.

what do you think?