Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possible drug test help please!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stressedandsad, Nov 8, 2016.

1. So I am in a different city than my parents currently but my dad has started to suspect that I'm into drugs and I'm afraid he will demand a drug test soon. The last time I smoked was 3 days ago and before that I smoked 2-3 times a week for two months. I'm 5'2 and about 165lb. How soon will I be able to pass a drug test and how do I increase my chances of passing?

2. First, you have to be 21. Then you have to move to a legal state and smoke all the weed you want without giving a fuck what mommy and daddy say... 5'2" 165 spells underaged.

3. Just buy some monkey whizz online worked for a while for me on probation then they put me on JAMS and I had to go in and drop (drug test) and it was a 7 panel so yeah... For a at home drug test get a friend to piss in a jar or buy some monkey whizz and put it in bathroom and when he asks for you to drop go into bathroom and swap it out or you can not smoke for about 20-35 days and drop clean...