Possible bloom booster or not..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GregD0925, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Hey guys I got a tricky question for you all. Could I use Flora Bloom for General Hydroponics 0 - 5 - 4 NPK as a bloom booster? I'm using full-strength dosage as recommended on the bottle but just a thought I was wondering if I could double the nutrients oh Flora bloom and still be okay? I use Cal Mag and floralicious plus and my pH is at a constant 6.3. I got 1000 watt LED into 300 watt LEDs along with a ventilation system and my temperatures are between 77 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit. Any questions feel free to ask. I've grown several times but had this brain fart about the Flora Bloom and was just wanting a second opinion. I know an actual Bloom booster would be ideal but I'm lacking in funds right now and trying to make something work for now. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. flora bloom is a bloom booster. Anything with low N high P is a bloom booster. How to use is a subject of much debate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. So in your opinion would you feel comfortable giving a double dose in 1 feeding then switching back to the recommended amount that im running now?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I mean I don't want to burn my girls but at npk levels at 0-5-4 to 0-10-8.....I don't think it would hurt them. ......

5. What dosage are you currently feeding? Feeding more doesn't necessarily help a plant grow faster. If your plant has good color and no signs of deficiency you don't want to just double the p&k. Raise it by an ml or 2.

You should have a rough NPK ratio of 1-2-2. Twice as much p&k as nitrogen.

6. If calimagic and floralicious are your only nitro components I wouldn't double the bloom. Calimagic is 1-0-0 and floralicious is 2% nitro. That's only 3% nitro total if you feed equal amounts of bloom.

7. Right now I'm using Flora micro which is 487 for NPK. I also use floralicious plus which is 200 NPK. What I was thinking about doing is taking out the Flora micro and using Flora bloom but double the amount of nutrients. That way all I have for nutrients would be coming from the floralicious Plus.

8. I also use cal-mag every other feeding tube and that's 200 NPK I think

9. Flora micro is 5-0-1 not 4-8-7. If you use both flora micro and bloom the preferred way to feed with cannabis is called the lucas formula. Google it. You dose twice as much bloom as micro and it keeps you in a 1-2-2 npk ratio. Micro is the nitro component and bloom is p&k. You should never cut micro out entirely. A plant always needs a little nitro. I guess floralicious and calimagic may be enough nitro for right near harvest but besides that I would always use at least some micro.

GH floranova bloom is 487

10. Hey tbone and op...been using mg bloom booster 15-30-15 and the girl under the cree 3590 is LOVING it. Starting to understand the new led watt to sq now as well as feeding for that light set up. Really different than blurple requirements. Organic soil next. Hopefully no nutes will b needed in future grows. The less input the less I can jack it up...dig? Anyway my point is that mg bb has a fair amount of nitro