Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possibility for a Sick Homemade Bong!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zero Cool, Aug 25, 2008.

1. OK, so I've been sitting on my couch all day watching Lord of the Rings on TNT cuz they're playing the 3 of them in order so I got bored and was messing around with my wiffle ball bat and after looking at the little hole in the knob, I realized that two holes (one for the stem and one for the carb) near the opposite end of the bat and a little water would produce a huge hitting bong. I can't try it out now, because I have to wait a couple of weeks for more bud cuz my #1 connect is in Egypt and I'll be loyal to him. Even if the bong doesnt work. A simple hole in the side that you can fit a bowl from a small metal piece that you can unskrew for cleaning into would produce a piece that'll hold in mad amounts of smoke and chill it out extremely until you release the carb. Seems like it would work, unfortunately I can't try it right now and I might never be able to try it out because I'm in a bit of a rut (got caught, need time for my parents to get off my ass before I can get back to business) From what I understand, only the original yellow bats will work, they cost around $2-$5 at any sports store or wal mart. If you get bored and have a wiffle ball bat laying around. Feel free to attempt this and post up on GC whether it worked or not!:smoking:

2. im far too high to read your post, but your sig was short enough to read and its awesome. +rep

3. Man you could leave that on your front porch and no one would know it's a bong, great idea if it works.

4. I think someone on this forum did this and posted pics.

5. I wouldn't suggest it. Me and my friend were walking through walgreens and we saw a wiffle ball bat and had the same idea, so we took it home, washed it out, threw in a downstem and bowl and lit up. But for some reason, after using it for a few minutes, I started pulling through plastic. Now this could very well be an isolated occurance, but it was enough for me to stop using it. However, if you don't pull through plastic, its not to bad. The other thing that I don't like is that it took one drag to fill it and then 2 drags to clear it.