Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Possession ticket

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ellusionism, Oct 19, 2016.

1. I got a possession ticket in MN, I was a passenger in a parked car where they were rolling, and a cop pulled up. I wasn't smoking or planning on smoking, I had quit about 3 weeks prior because I'm joining the Air Force. I did hand the cop some weed that was on the dashboard, but it wasn't mine, and I didn't have anything else on me, except an ecig and cigarettes (I'm 19 so that's all legal for me to have). Is there anything I can do to get out of this? I have a previous ticket that was dismissed on the condition I don't get any same or similar charges or I'd be recharged with it, and I'm afraid I won't be able to get into the Air Force if I don't get this dismissed.

2. Your recruiter may be able to help you out. Just tell him the truth, but you need to be 100% sure you can pass a pee test on the spot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maybe this is a sign you should be a Jarhead instead. :unsure::thumbsdown::thumbsup:

4. Weird that you got the ticket, most of the time the driver gets blamed

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?