Possession of less than an O?

Discussion in 'General' started by GBChamp, May 25, 2011.

1. So I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to post, but I'm dying to know if anyone can help me!

So a few days ago I got pulled over for speeding, as I was going through my glove box, cop saw my bowl, asked if it was a marijuana pipe. I responded no, he asked me what it was, and said if it was a marijuana pipe he would need to see it. I told him it was a tobacco pipe, and not my property. He then claims that he could smell marijuana in my car (didn't say this before he saw the pipe) and since he saw the "pipe" in plain sight, I would either have to give him the pipe, or he would be able to charge me with a minimum of possession of an ounce of marijuana AND search my car (based on the "probable cause" or "smelling" the marijuana and seeing the "marijuana" pipe) and charge me with whatever else he found, or he would just charge me with less than an O for the pipe. So I gave him the pipe, and received a speeding ticket and possession of less than an O (The ticket was written at 4:21 pm...)

Anyway. This is my first offense. I live in Oregon, where marijuana is decriminalized (meaning my possession charge is a violation, not a misdemeanor). But I am only 18. Does anyone know what my options/best options are? Can my license be suspended?

Sorry for the long post. I've just been seriously clusterflucked by the law for a stupid bowl piece. All of the money I have to pay plus potential suspension of my license could mean I can't continue college, and even lose my job. Thanks in advance. ONE LOVE.

2. lol weed ticket . youll probably get weed school.

drugs are bad, uhmkay?

3. My license wasn't suspended when I got charges....and I live in FL one of the gayest states as far as marijuana laws go.

4. the gayest