Positronic Seeds Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Never tried Positronic seeds
    but sure would like the Critical # 47 Express

• Like Like x 2
  2. Likewise

• Like Like x 2
  3. I haven't ever tried them before but would love to grow some of their genetics!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Would love to try these

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Would love to give these a whirl!...gracias!

• Like Like x 2
  6. They were around in the 80s ? Thats pretty cool not many people can say that, I'm in !

• Like Like x 3
  7. Another great promo! I’d love to give these a try!

#TeamVault!

My new journal!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Wow never tried these seeds got everything crossed for the win :) good luck everyone :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. #49 JimmiP, Nov 12, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    Yet another great promotion from The Vault. Thanks to you and Positronic Seeds. I would love to win, as we all would. And would also enjoy sharing the progress of the grow.
    I wasn't a member of grass city untill this promo because of the strain that was being given away. Not that I didn't read different posts here, I did. But out of all the different strains being given away, this one interested me most. Haven't used any of Positronic's seeds yet but any company (especially in this business) that's been around since 85 has to be doing something right! Thanks for the chance.

• Like Like x 2
  10. All these look interesting to run. Count me in for the chance

• Like Like x 2
  11. I wouldn't mind runnin these in my grow room.............Kronik for the win..............:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Looks good, would love to give them a go!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Im your boy George! :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Never actually heard of this group, their crosses look great though!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Positronics Seeds look georgous and all these competitionsThe Vault are doing puts them head and shoulders above the other seedbanks. Thanks for another chance to win. .

• Like Like x 3
  16. Why not ? Thanks for another chance to win from THE Best Seed Bank on the planet !

• Like Like x 3
  17. Have never had the pleasure of growing positronics. Would absolutely love the opportunity to start a posi journal!!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. Purple haze #1 .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  20. I would love to give these a try. They look to be a good seed company & the strain looks to be pretty tasty!

• Like Like x 3