Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

positive after affects?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, May 7, 2011.

1. So I smoked last night. Anyone who saw that thread from last night should know that I hadn't smoked for a while before due to anxiety, and while the experience wasn't all good (I did have anxiety) It subsided after a while. played the guitar and listened to music and felt great really baked and happy. But today I feel like I'm still feeling the affects of that. I'm in a great mood. I do feel a little hazy but at the same time energized and positive. I know I'm not still high, my receptors have probably calmed down now. So even if its my head, I still feel good today. I think me and mary and back together :love: Everything in moderation of course. But I feel like the good times with weed are back for the summer:smoke::smoke:

2. Me no likee the after affects of smoking usually but sometimes I feel like you do, just happy and great as hell haha.

But I usually just feel groggy and hazy.. :(

Btw, what does your sig mean?

3. you're supposed to do 10 pushups after each post...i dont always though :D