Portland - Worth Moving To?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tree Burner, May 29, 2013.

1. Eh, sounds like you mean to say "occurs all over Portland area" because Oregon is a mighty spacious state. Remember, there are two kinds of Oregonians...Jawas and Ewoks. Here on the Jawa side of Oregon there aren't 100 people moving in every month.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. People are very laid back here in Oregon about weed. The places I go have separate places under cover (rain) for cigarette smoking but nobody seems to care when we smoke joints back there.

There is another place I go where everyone just stands outside the door and smokes weed. It's a restaurant/bar. I have been places where everyone is smoking weed outside and the owner or bartender will ask use to move away from the door bc the smell is coming inside. They are very nice about it.

I really can't imagine that Portland or Eugene ( U of Oregon ) or Corvallis (Oregon State U) are any different.

3. With the influx of new residents. Portland has lost its class. There are a lot people with no chill. Keeping a decent job. Is as hard as keeping a decent woman. There are plenty of fine men if you swing that way. Lol! With all of you're hope, and dreams for an exciting life. There are a million others. Others who haven't grown or matured enough mentally. To respect the human condition. So if you liked highschool, and you're a basic self starting snob? I guess Portland would be the city for you. A place where privileged people still get the butt wiped.

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. We just moved here last November from South Dakota. We don't live in Portland but have loved going up there and doing things. All the rec shops and great places to eat. I love big cities but I don't like to live in them lol.

5. go blazers