Portland Oregon Blades

Discussion in 'General' started by Annicus, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I have to go to Portland for a few days for my workers compensation case. I was wondering if any blades or bladies are from around that area. I just hate to be alone in a city I am not too familiar with.

2. Yeh :hello: wait......your a lesbien :( lol just kidding :p i'm not in the US though so :(

3. I won't meet up with you sorry i won't meet up with some stranger online but I can tell you cool places to go if you want

4. Quick question Oregon blades. Does Oregon have dispensaries?? And doesn't Oregon accept out of state applicants for mmj?? Thanks

5. No and yes selling weed even to those with mmj cards is still illegal but they do accept out of state mmj people so just go downtown and hang out at the water front you'll find some good shit

6. You wouldn't meet up with some hot chick and smoke weed with her?

7. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']

No and yes selling weed even to those with mmj cards is still illegal but they do accept out of state mmj people so just go downtown and hang out at the water front you'll find some good shit[/quote]

Sweet thanx for the reply! Great help

8. Of course man

9. So I will be in Portland well actually lake Oswego tomorrow around 9pm. Any blades or blades wanna chill? I hate being in a city I don't know by myself....

10. Come to Connecticut and I will smoke with you.  I'm moving to Oregon in a couple years so we could chill then.

11. I'd consider it but last time I met someone on here it didn't go well lol.

12. Well I'm not a sociopathic murderer or a rapist lol. I'm just a lesbian pothead

Oh it was nothing like that. Just weird and awkward but also he actually lived here.