Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Portland NORML Meeting Question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bluepalowski, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I just bought some seeds from attitude but I want to go and be more active in the MMJ community of Portland. I read on the NORML site they have bimonthly meetings and my doctors office gave me info on when and where, but I was wondering if any of you can attest to the fact that they have starter plants there, it says on the site that members bring plants, but I don't want to pay the 35$ membership fee and end up not getting a clone (I have no plants as of now :( )

Thanks in advance!
    Blue

2. Yes they do pass out seedlings/rooted cuttings - whether or not it's worth it is probably up to you.

You can join Oregon Green Free for $5.00 per month you have access to their private board and you can request specific strains and other members will have strains to offer.

They have a permanent building over in Southeast Portland (almost Gresham) on SE Division (I think that's right) so it provides members with a place to pick-up and drop-off plants.

HTH

LD

3. I run a 1300 members OMMP patient website, and we give plants to patients. All is free - also no site dues. Follow the link in my signature to the site. Register and post your introduction - send me a pm when you go there and I will expidite things for you. We help in many ways - we only ask that those we help with help others when they are able to do so. Pay it forward.

We have events all over the state - great parties and such. A very social site where members help each other.

clinton

4. Hanks a lot for the info from both of you guys, I really appreciate it. I have heard of green free but not of the organization that you were talking about Clinton I will definitely check it out it sounds exactly like something I want to get involved in