Portable Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by viewfair, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys what's a good vaporizer that's under 150, I don't really care if it combusts the weed, as long as it creates good clouds and gets ya high. If any of you have boughten a chinese knockoff from Ebay let me know which one, cause I don't care if it's a name brand.

2. If you don't care that it combusts, why in the hell get a vaporizer?

3. Portable, no need to carry a lighter, the high feels different. Can name a bunch of different reasons.

4. Don't get a cheap vaporizer. Too many bad reviews on cheap vapes, not even worth the risk.
    BUT you said under $150, so get the Solo vaporizer. VERY good reviews. I've heard its on the level or even better than the PAX. It has more battery life and is cheaper. And i've heard that overall it functions very well and is powerful.

5. Click a toke since combustion doesnt matter to ya, i have a few click n tokes that i take into the great outdoors with me

6. Better then the davinci? Davinci is under 150 on Ebay, the solo vaporizer looks more like something you would use at home rather then on the go?

are you talking about one of these? Click N Vape Mini Portable Herbal Vaporizer Sneak A Smoke Toke | eBay

7. Yes however i wouldnt consider them a vape due to the direct flame source, however convinent! Butane tank holds quite a bit

8. Solo

/

9. Does it produce decent cloud? So it's more like a pipe, smoother I'm guessing though?:smoking:

10. I get some big rips off it!! Blowing clouds that look like i just hit a bong, i would recommend ya try one for under $20 ya dont have much to lose

11. DaVinci

Or

Ascent.

Look them up . The second you'll have to wait for.

12. yeah I've been thinking of getting the Davinci the Ascent looks really nice, and spring isn't too far but i want one now:smoking:

13. The Ascent is lookin pretty damn good. I've had my DaVinci for a little bit now and I love it. Vapes very well and does both flowers and concentrates. I love taking it Disc Golfing with me and people always get a kick out of it. I also take it to friends houses who don't own vapes . Or to parties, hikes, shit really anywhere .

14. I really enjoy my Palm vaporizer.