Portable Vaporizer with a Stainless steel wax chamber?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Drag(SoD), Apr 29, 2020.

1. #1 Drag(SoD), Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    I found the Portable Vaporizer called the "Storm Vaporizer" It's reasonably priced. Most importantly it says it has something called a "Stainless steel wax chamber" which I'm assuming is just a plain stainless steel surface for using things like Shatter and hopefully this is something I can use to Vaporize CBD Crystalline Isolate alone without having to use any other herbs?

EDIT: I need to adjust the temperature to a specific setting? Or something with a defualt temperature that is not to high.

2. I use a cheap evolve XL plus. The carts are stainless but have ceramic where it burns

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. #4 Drag(SoD), Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    It would be Vaporizing not smoking but why would that be bad on stainless steel?

I'm looking at the Evolve XL Plus Portable Vaporizer and it looks very confusing. I'm new to portable wax/extract Vaporizers.

I need something that can have the temperature adjusted which it doesn't say that it can do that?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm using the Dyna vap vap cap little fuckin beast it is lol...it actually gets ya high n hits real nice...I haven't smoked a bong or combusted since I got this.. highly recommend...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. No it's a basic wax pen. It has 4 way coils that sit on top of battery. Press on or off that's it

6. I have The Storm by The Kind Pen.
    It’s good..!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks cool. Cheaper than the peak!! I'm looking for a small unit like the size of a pen or even a pax

8. Pax3 rocks with a $5 screen upgrade

9. #10 Drag(SoD), Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Thank u 4 the reply truly... Is there a temperature control setting. I probably should have mentioned that. I need something that can be set to a specific temperature to Vaporize at?

10. I'm interested in the Youcan evolve plus xl? Where is a good place to buy it and does anyone know the answer to the question above?

11. Try puff it up. I think it might be puffitup

12. The reviews for the yocan evolve xl plus are not at all good.

13. Not quite sure what you're asking for, but if you want a cheap vape for just wax, try the Dabox. It's like 80 bucks and is the only vape I can actually compare to dabbing. They heat up crazy quick and are the best deal for a vape I've ever seen and used. At the smoke shop I sold hundreds and I still use mine nearly daily.

If you want a long term flower/wax vape, check out the ghost vape. Pricey but worth it IMO

14. No. Im using focus tourist! Incredible unit for 180

15. If u get one. I sugesst getting a 2 pack of bats and a cheap charger. I carry 3 bats charged. Image (1).jpg

16. no. I have one n the regular

not good units