Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Portable vaporizer capable of vaporizer hash?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by True Serenity, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Hey blades,

I've been wanting to buy a portable vape for a while, but bud is very expensive, and not always accessible in my country. Therefore, I will need a portable vaporizer which can handle hash. And just to be clear, normal, dry hash.

I've seen a few made of glass, but I'd like one which has a battery and such, so that I won't have to torch it myself. This is mostly because of stealth, as I'd like to have the ability to go toke while I'm out.

I've google'd the subject, though I've only found small bits of information, such as the ThermoVape Revolution, being able to do concentrates, such as oil. I know hash is a concentrate, but I've found no where saying that it's usable with plain hash.

Also I've heard of the Arizer Solo being able to handle hash, as well as people saying it gets clogged.

If you use hash with your portable vaporizer, let me know! Make recommendations with knowledge - Half-assed answers will only mislead, not help me.

In advance, thanks!

- Serenity

2. #2 TrippinToad, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    thermovape products are capable of vaping hash, quite well.
    Otherwise you could get hash and load up in bulk of some cheaper buds and mix the two in just about any portable vape. The pax is a good candidate for that option.

EDIT: I also would like to add that the solo is not a very good hash vaporizer.

3. Why not the essential vape? It only needs a pocket torch or lighter and is made specifically for only hash.

4. @TrippinToad: Thanks for confirming with the TV!

@boobtree: I want something battery-driven. I've gotten my own glass vape, and it works, but it's a hassle to use it if you want to go outside or be very stealthy. I'll check it out, though.

Thanks for the tips, guys.