Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

portable vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by akidnamedustin, Nov 20, 2009.

1. hey guys im interested in buying a VAPIR OXYGEN portable vape. i have heard mix reviews does any one have one and is it worrth the money
    thanks

2. What is this vapir you speak of

3. I don't know but it looks pretty cool. I to am now interested as I'm in the market for a vape.

4. #4 Shazbuckle, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
    The iolite vaporizer is far superior.

Way more stealthy aswell, I've used mine in the cinema and every night with my parents just next door. No smell. No flame required ;)

http://www.my-iolite.com/

And they are made right here in Ireland, fuck yeah! :D

They aren't exactly the cheapest vapes, but with the amount of weed this baby conserves, it's well worth it. I use about 1/3 of the weed to get stoned with my vape compared to combusting it.

5. vapir oxygen portable vape thats wahts its called its like 120 plus shipping