Portable Gravity Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Failingsenses, May 21, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever smoked using this method before? I attempted to search the forums to find a guide on the method but could not find one. Pretty much all you need is a gravity cap, a 2 or 3 liter bottle around 1/3-1/2 filled, and of course weed. Once the gravity is packed all that must be done is simply squeezing the bottle with your legs or arms until the water is near the top and then place the packed gravity cap on top. Now simply slowly release the pressure on the bottle as you light the weed filling the bottle with smoke. Once the full bottle is filled with smoke remove the cap and suck in as you squeeze the bottle to shoot the smoke into your lungs faster. The bottle will go bad from all the crushing/squeezing after too many hits. If this way of smoking has a different name would someone let me know please, no one seems to know what my friends or I are talking about when we show them how to do this.

2. i understand what you're getting at--not a bad idea. another idea (which may be more efficient) is to build a vortex bong, which is essentially a drip-free waterfall bong (and to illustrate context: a waterfall bong is the evolution of the grav bong)

3. wow never thought about that. great idea. it would work better the more flexible the container is, correct? also the bigger sizes would help

4. Yup the Vortex's are fuckin' sick. My cousin bought one about a year back. If you guys don't know what the Vortex is it's a fantastic factory built grav. We all know the old 2 litre-trashcan trick but this is really nice, it is a huge tube with 2 chambers. You fill the top chamber with water, and then put your bud in the bowl head on top of the vortex. Then you turn a valve on the side which allows the water to pour into the bottom chamber pulling the smoke down into the first chamber, then you hit it.

5. at my shop they sell this slinky like device that has a meshy material wrapped around the slinky so u put ur bud on top and then just pull the slinky up and then push it down to take the hit, seemed pretty portable to me haha idk if thats relivant