Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Portable Gravity/bong...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bi-Polar_smoker, Feb 8, 2002.

1. this was already posted by me in lungs....buthere it is again so everyone could see it...

I have a method for making a portable gravity/bong..

GREAT METHOD..TRY IT

stuff you need...

1. a 2 liter bottle..

2. a big socket (from socket wrench..) if your wondering..it's a portable bowl hence portable gravity/bong..lol

you can really use anything you want..just make a bowl..

3.a bread bag..or any other bag....your choice

4. buds

as you could see...you don't need much to make this great bong..if you already know this method..sorry..some don't..lol

instructions.

1. cut the 2 liter bottle a little less then laf...like a regular gravity..but cut alittle less off..

2. take the 2 liter cap..get the socket/bowl...light the bottom of the socket...till it gets really hot....push it against the bottle cap till it's all the way through the cap..like a bowl..if not already, make air tight with your choice of materials.

3.now that you have your bowl....take the bag of your choice..and glue/tape the bread bag around the cut part..note..MAKE AIR TIGHT with glue/tape

4.now that the bag is securely on the bottle..you have your portable gravity..

TO SMOKE

puch the bread so it's inside of the 2 liter bottle..(always attached to the cut part..just pushed in)

light your bud in the bowl....and slowly..very slowly pull the bag out of the two liter bottle....Your left with a bag full of highly potent smoke..twist off the cap..and inhale...THIS TAKES VERY BIG RIPPS...NOT FOR THE WEAK AT LUNGS..lol

well I'm blazed..didn't mean to post so much..but I think it's a great Idea and everyone should at least try it..

Happy smokin