Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Portable E-Cig style vaporizers for BHO (wax?)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 269257, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Hi! I'm a big fan of wax/BHO and Ive been looking for a portable method of smoking said products. Ive seen some 100+ dollar vapes in videos on Youtube, but I dont wanna spend that much.

My friend just got 2 reusable E-Cig vapes for 40 bucks, and he has these cool little oil droppers to put in the nicotine infused oil.This seems like it would work except that the oil is in liquid form instead of little solids or thick viscous tar. Is there a similar type piece that would work for wax?

2. If you really want the true portable vaporizer experience with concentrates, get a G-pen.

3. Go to iVape.net , there cigarette vaporizer, but you can get liquid with no nicotine. If you put some bud in vegetable oil and boil the thc into the oil you can mix it with the liquid and have you own liquid bud vaporizer for ALOT cheaper than most vaporizers

4. I've been hearing good things about the Micro G Pen, Cloud V Pen, and Vaporcone elite. I would check those out I own a Cloud pen and so far not one problem

5. Go check out Micro Vaped. Its bigger and better than the g pen. Full glass globe, ceramic heating element, and you can change out the plastic mouth piece for a metal mouth piece so you have no plastic near the heater/oils like the gpen. And don't do what beach guy said. Smoking or vaping vegetable oil is really bad for you

6. Yes! I have a eGo-C Twist for my ecig, and you can use tinctures or vegetable glycerin hash oil

7. #7 elektrovaype, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
  8. My friend had the Trifecta vaporizer that does herb, wax and liquid. Thing was a beast. A little complicated to use but it was nice for waxes. 

9. www.gentlemansvapes.com
    I have the Ambassador Kit.  Comes with a big pen w/ adjustable voltage, a smaller, more discrete pen for on the go, a wickless oil cartridge and a dry herb cartridge.  You can also order a tincture tank that can be used with nicotine e-liquid or cannabis glycerin tinctures.
    The dry herb cartridge sucks, but I didn't even want the herb cartridge tbh.  The oil cartridge is SUPERB, makes my oil last way longer as opposed to a nail.  The whole kit is $119 w/free shipping.  You can also order the small pen with just the oil cartridge for $40 something plus shipping.  You won't be disappointed with either.

10. Would it work for hash oil if it would than that would be the bomb because you could do it discreetly in public places i.e malls or while your walking down the road and no one would even notice a thing