Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Popular Strains in UK?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by McWeeed, May 26, 2011.

1. Well i am just wondering what are the popular strains in the uk by me its normally WW, White Rhino and Northern Lights everything else has no name
    so comment the most popular strains in your area :cool:

2. Cheese
    Lemon haze
    Armageddon haze
    Pineapple kush
    Vanilla kush
    Sour D

3. Don't Realy get propper strains just skunk n cheese or just 'good shit' haha

4. Don't listen to the names dealers give, it's almost always bollocks and can't be trusted unless they're the grower themselves...Get so many guys spewing the generic 'Cheese' or 'Lemon' when it's actually just some decent homegrown from some bagseed.

5. Woah man, where the hell do you live? lol

6. Your dealer chats shit to you.

Its just cheese/kola and random grade here. The odd time you will get lemon or silver haze.

7. I've been offered every *insert name of fruit* kush under the sun lol
    Oh Yh forgot amnesia is pretty popular atm
    The strain not the disease

8. Why I am the one strains you get where you know it's not a dealer talking bullshit is lemon and blue cheese , regardless if the strain name is correct or not it's still usually good stuff.

9. Everyone in londongoes mad for cheese, we got the best cheese in the world

10. What we have in my area is whatever the local growers decide to grow. We always have Cheese and always a few random ass strains, but the best i've had here was some blackberry kush and it mauled me like a fuckin' grizzly.

11. cheese is always huge, its always what people are looking for, but others that ive been getting recently is a lot of white rhino, white widdow, and some tutti frutti.. oh and i hear people are doing lots of amnesia skunk now too, but i try to stay away from that..

12. where im from popular stuff is amnesia, cheese, dutch, white widow and any hazes.

13. lemon haze and cheese, got a Q of cheese right now :D im like the only person that smokes pure mary in my joints, but im from America :)