Popping seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by daisyjendan, Feb 16, 2019.

1. I've just soaked 5trainwreck seeds in rhizo for 36hrs then wet tissue and cling film in the airing cupboard wuxh wasn't as warm as normal. I've just put all 5 in root riot cubes with RO water they had 48 hrrs in the tissue and 3 popped . One came out albino cotyl leaf shoot . See[​IMG]

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

2. Better view . Been in light for 30 minutes and getting colour. I hope

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking good. Make sure u keep the soil warm enough and lights not to close while they are coming up and getting use to the environment

4. Thanks

5. image.jpg Coco and T5s for germ have never done me wrong.

12 seeds, 12 pops, 3 days.

• Like Like x 1
  6. My 1st grow I put the seeds straight in coco but it was a good week before they popped up and then the light was so dim they all stretched over 6 inches overnight. I had to repot them up to an inch from the top they were so just about to collapse. They vegged well I tried to main line them and (1st grow) virtually bonsais them 6 Oz off 4 plants . . It was a fairly daytime smoke as they hermied right as they just reached ripe for some level. They were half flushed as I acquired a pH issue which I understand maybe why they hermied. I'd been flushing the pH see

• Like Like x 1
  7. 250w CFL dual spectrum on em now.

8. The trick is to keep them warm. That's why the T5 is there. It was raised for the pics, but I keep it about 2 inches away. Works like a charm.

You'll find a system that works... You just have to work at it lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Freak clone from a flowering plant has 4 maybe 5 shoots from the cutting growing untouched is this supper cropping even though it is a cutting.???. Sorry I get this board thing hard work. But? [​IMG][​IMG]

10. No, it's referred to as monstercropping.

Supercropping is a training technique where you "pinch" your stems to get knuckles.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Top normally on the propergator.

12. #12 daisyjendan, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Yeah it's always on , momentarily off there
    The girls behind the missing top are the plants in the foreground of the next shot with the monster clones behind and 3 seedling Trainwrecks.

[​IMG]