poppin the indoor cherry

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by supermanhigh420, Aug 29, 2009.

1. I WOULD GLADLY LIKE TO HEAR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AS LONG AS YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

STRAIN: CALIFORNIA DREAM

SOIL- FOX FARM "EARTH TO SEA"

NUTES- FOX FARM "GROW BIG" 6-4-4 1ST 4WKS EVERY 2WKS
    - FOX FARM "TIGER BLOOM" 2-8-4 EVERY 2WKS
    - I USED ORGANIC MOLASSES IN FEEDINGS 1X PER WK

LIGHTS- (2) 400W HPS SUN SYSTEM 10
    - Lights hang 2 ft over head
    - VEG 18-6
    - BUD 11-13

PH- CONSISTENTLY 6.5 THROUGH ENTIRE GROW SO FAR.. BOUGHT A 3-1 METER PH/MOISTURE/LIGHT

PPM- I M STILL NOT THE BEST AT THIS BUT I DO HAVE A METER AND WHEN I FEED I CHECK MY MIX AND TYPICALLY RANGES FROM 800-900

CURRENTLY I AM ON WEEK 6 1/2 FLOWERING SO DAY WISE ITS 70 DAY IN

PURCHASED A MINI MICROSCOPE 60X-100X ZOOM YESTERDAY STILL CLEAR NO AMBER YET!

2. if some one could please message me a secure way to add pics i will thanks

3. Sounds like a decent setup. You got some pics to show?

4. You can uplaod pics from your comp straight to the site. Don't use one of those image hosting sites. Or if you have to find one that does not make you create an account or anything.

5. cali dream top

Attached Files:

6. Good shit man. I run a two-400w system also. My thread is right below in my sig spot, the blue lettering. Check it out sometime man.

7. some more pics from the garden

Attached Files:

8. do you do the "sea of green" method?

9. Yeah I am trying to stay away from growing any big plants. I top clones very early so I don't need as many to get a nice canopy.

10. Understand that! We are looking for a new house and area that would be ideal for gardening that way i dont have to do that.

11. Nice flowers by the way, good luck with everything!

12. ya thanks!

i really wish i had a camara that could get a could pick of the trichomes some of my ladies look like vanilla ice cream on green cones!