Poppin Bricks...and other stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pizza_n_boges, Apr 8, 2010.

1. damn son i dont even noe wut it be but errytime i gotta pop a turd it alway come out in one solid long chunk that looks like a big brown sausage...ma stool is mad hard and clogs up everything but I guess it runs in the famila, ma cousin went on a cruize wit his moms and 6 outta da 7 days dey was there, the plumba had to be called. Dey knew him by first name and everything by the end of the trip:hello::hello::hello:

So I was taking a dump one day when I realize dis aint no ordinary brick. I'm panting and grunting and screaming for 5 minutes trying to force it out, it's like I'm giving birth or some shit...literally or some shit :wave: When it comes out it's over 18 inches when I ballpark measure that shit. When I flush the big long shit breaks up into two pieces that get on top of each other and clog the toilet. So my super not picking up nd I'm freaking out because my toillet is overflowing with shitty water and the house smells like crap!

So I open all da windows and pour as much bleach as I can into the toilet becaue my clan mates told me to. Then I took a clothing hangar, uncoiled it, and made a snake. I started poking the long turd and 2 hours later I broke it up successfully but damn by that timt it was already night.:(:D

Den another time I shit up my uncle's house and it still doesn't work right cuz of that, he had to take apart the pipes under the house to remove my turd.:cool: My grandma banned me from her toilet:eek:...

My friend also told me a story about how he shit so much and he was so blazed when he pressed the flush button he forgot to let go and when he did let go, the pressure was so high that the toilet exploded and ceramic and shit and poo water just spilled everywhere. He forced his grandpa to clean it up cuz he was too high lmao:devious:

Any stories?

2. that weed makin yo boo boo hole relaxed so it just be flowin like snoop doggy dogg ya diggity

3. man you should see a doctor. or at least contact guinness book of records

4. Well I've had recurring hemorrhoids since 8th grade when I was 13 and when I don't eat good or shit too long it comes back.:(

5. yo man at least lety Me post my own story doode!!:mad::(

I remember it like it was yester day

6. Haha that happened to you, too? Damn!:eek: Share some experiences lol

7. u sed it best man:smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. Lol what the hell you guys are so far from reality you sound like you are describing dreams haha.

9. haa mayn i rember one tiyum i dun took dis piss, ya reed me?? nd dat shit wsnt even yelo lol

10. LOL to the OP's story...:hello:
    But honestly dude, you should avoid toilets for a while and set up some kind of mutha fuckn outhouse so that you dont have to worry about the shit comin' back up

11. Lol...speaking of outhouses, I have a funny story.

So I was at Philmont, a place in New Mexico where Boy Scouts go to backpack for 10 days. They have various facilities along the trail for shitting. The best are called "red roof inns" because they all have red roofs and are also the best facility you get for 10 days. It's your basic covered outhouse.

Next you have the "pilot to bombardier" which is a simple setup with two toilet seats mounted on a box over a hole, back to back (hence the name) with a divider only, no other walls/privacy measures.

I was at a camp that only had a pilot to bombardier (or "peetabeebeedees" as I called them). I had to use it but a friend had recently gone to use it. After a few minuted I decided to go there anyway, I really needed to go. I took the short trail there and my friend was nowhere to be found. After 20 seconds, he came back down the hill from where he went to piss (you're not supposed to piss in them as it impedes the decomposition of shit). We're both there and needing to shit. So, we said fuck it and both sat down at the same time. We couldn't see each other but for some reason this situation was absolutely hilarious. We could not stop laughing. We like handed off the toilet paper to each other and shit XD. Good times.

12. Why didn't you write your post this way? Incoherent language fail, nice one.

13. Lol, been there, done that (before I was kicked out of scouts for toking on a camping trip)...Fond memories of saying "bombs away" and all sorts of other funny stuff when taking a dump right next to somebody...Also, I remember them saying not to pee inside but we all did anyways because, I mean, come on, that's a hassle to shit and piss in two different places.