Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poppers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NGweed, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Anybody on here ever do pops?
    You take a stem with no bowl, shove in a chunk of cigarette, then shove dope in on top of that.
    You haul on it, until it burns to the end of the cigarette, then it "pops" as the ash is pulled into the device.
    Gives you an intense headrush, and a sick (but short) high.

Everybody does them around here. It's literally addicting (because of the cigarettes), and people around here pretty much only do pops.

I've never seen them discussed on here or anywhere on the interwebs.

Discuss? :smoke:

2. Wtf are you talking about

3. #3 BackPack1122, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
    Haha but no never tried this trick, sounds terrible tobacco is wacko

4. only poppers I know of is the ones gay dudes use

5. Yea alot of people around where I live do poppers. I used to too but now I stick with that sticky icky

6. I can't visualize what you're talking about.

7. Imagine a bong with a stem and no bowl.
    Stem is perfect size to wedge a little 1/10th chunk of cigarette.
    You then push some busted up dope on top.
    Smoke it til it pops.

They're all homemade devices, made only for doing this.
    A lot of people around here won't even smoke just pot, it HAS to be poppers.

8. ??? So it's a tobacco/weed mix? what's the point?

9. I like my bud cancer free, thank you. :smoking:

10. This is a horrible way to smoke herb

11. Try doing snaps out of your bong instead. You will thank me later.

12. This... I've been smoking for a long ass time, but I, nor my friends, have ever gotten the idea to pack little one hit bowls (snaps) in the bong.

I did it today, a little less than a gram between 3 people, dry hitting a bong (broken downstem) and I was pretty ripped.

Snaps rock... greens every hit, and it gets you ripped.

13. You use less then .1 per toke on a regular pop, and it gets you high with one.
    Most conservative way to toke that I've seen.

14. Heres a shitty youtube video explaining. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2_bTrLDwlo]How To Smoke a Popper - The true Way - YouTube[/ame]

15. #15 Xenfire, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    A shitload of people do this in my city.. I personally don't because it don't smoke cigarettes and because I'd rather just smoke my dank straight and taste it. This is a popular thing in Ontario and it originated from either my city or a very close by city, either way this place is known for them. Kind of ashamed to be known for that..

Most headshops around here sell what is called a "popper shaft" pretty much a metal tube with an o-ring by the top and you slide it into your bong's downstem (rubber grommet bongs only) and the oring makes a seal.

The shaft is about the size of a cigarette. You rip or cut off a small chunk of a cigarette and jam it in there so the weed doesn't just fall through. To pack it you do what is called "stamping", where you take the shaft and turn it upside down and stamp it onto a pile of weed a few times to pack it, then you put it back in the bong to rip it.

To rip it you brew it slowly at first lighting all the weed. Slowly it will burn down to the cigarette where it will start burning the tobacco. You can tell when it's hitting the cigarette and after a bit all the weed will be burned and it will be burning only tobacco. At this point you want to PULL as hard as you can and the whole thing just POPS through the shaft and into the water and the hit gives you a MASSIVE headrush. Try to pull as soon as the weed is burned completely.

People here swear by them and will ONLY smoke them, weed won't get them high anymore. They claim that it conserves weed and they are straight up addicted to smoking poppers, I've heard of so many people trying to quit because it fucks up your lungs bad but they can't, they have to slowly cut down.

Pretty fucked, I've only smoked one in my life and I was not aware it was a popper. We only had a popper shaft and no bowl. I would take a tiny piece of cigarette paper and put it in the shaft instead, but my friend packed a normal popper and told me it was just a bowl.

Needless to say I was fucked up, I tell you they kind of do work, but it's really just a tobacco rush from taking a big bong hit of fucking cigarette tobacco. It's a really really "stoned" high.

:smoke:

16. I fucking love pops. Nice good head rush, and i like doin' em 15 minutes after a few green bowls. the head rush gives you the most INTENSE high ever and gives you so much energy and laugh attacks. Well for me anyways, Pops ftw.

17. just looks like you torch the bowl lol... I like to be able to taste the weed and get high. You just get a headrush from the cig.

18. What I do is I get high first, and then take 1 popper and the high + headrush = dandy head high

19. you lost me when you referred to weed as 'dope'

also, that is possibly the most disgusting way to smoke weed i have ever heard of.