Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

poppers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by -SoNiK-, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys someone told me about poppers, a bong-like device that give a nasty one-hit that will keep you on the seat for hours. there is a guide to making them on totse.com, But i have yet to see any in picture. If you guys have any pics, examples, descriptions, please i wanna know what the hell these things are!

2. In the UK poppers is the common name for Ammyl nitrate, which is in liquid form, often sold under the brandname of Liquid Gold.It\'s used during sex usually.

3. I think he knows what hes talking about lol

4. LOL

yeah a popper is just a bowless bong that is kindof like a gravity. all of the smoke gets shot into your lungs. a buddy of mine does this with his zong.....eww the bong water is sooooo nasty because he keeps it like that. he only cleans it like once a month......

Mutant Monkey sounded like he new a whole lot about poppers.....he might even know where you can get some.... :p ...........im j/k...............lol....

you have to realize that Europeans (that i know) call cigs \"fags\" so...... it is alot different than here.

5. yup, seems right to me.... those things\'ll make ya giggle all night long, lol

they sell rush in city stores round here, usually just gives people head aches though....:D

6. Thank you people,as for delita get your facts right moron anyone in the UK will tell you exactly what we understand as POPPERS.I even posted a picture,try searching for images of poppers and you will get the same thing, go on try it then tell me I don\'t know what I\'m talking about.

7. hehehe, Mutant gave an example and told us all about them, yet someone thinks hes bullshitting or something?? hahaha. funny stuff. people are wierd.

anyways, just sounds like a bong to me? if you dont pack the bowl all the way it does the same thing, or at the end of your bowl if its packed large it does the same thing. POP! best hit you can take in my opinion.

just dont pack much in the bowl? and take it all in one hit. aslong as theres no screen, youll get the POP! just toke real hard. and dont worry about the end of your weed sucking into the water. most of it is lit anyways already, so upon hitting the water, it still releases the smoke for your hit. imagine a match getting dropped in a pond. Fizzzzzzz! weed does the same thing.

toke toke toke POP! wooooosh! woooaaaaaahh.

8. Yawn !!!!
    I have pictures of lots of drugs,I look for them for me and to inform people who aren\'t as ignorant as you.Poppers as in the example I gave you is as the name LIQUID Gold says a liquid not a pill.
    As for \"many others are american\", have you forgotten the purpose of the internet and sites like this,the sharing of information between all countries and cultures.
    You truly are ignorant.
    By the way what the hell is a cum bucket supposed to be, a childish attempt to insult me??
    Grow up and stop throwing your toys out of your playpen.
    If you want answers to any more queries don\'t hesitate to ask.

9. Ya\'ll might want to try and stop the insulting and childish behavior.. The city doesn\'t need this nor do the members..

If it continues, I\'ll ban who ever makes the insult or stirs the shit...

Supermod BH

Edit:: Apologies wouldn\'t hurt either!

10. Stop trying to make me feel stupid when YOU went completely off topic and now you\'re trying to make yourself seem right about what your talking about. YOU are ignorant my british friend.

11. I don\'t have a problem other than that I was insulted by the poster because of some stupid idea that maybe his pride was offended,you would have to ask them. I\'ve said all I have to say on the matter.My apologies to those I may have offended.

But when challenged in this way I will feel free to defend myself.Hope you understand.

13. Feel free to speak up and give information.. Defend yourself till the last breath you have!! But don\'t do the name calling thing.. It is childish and just plain not going to happen here...

2 wrongs don\'t make it right..

14. HIGH All, they just don\'t understand BH.....Delita420 your Canadian right..well then act like one my friend. We don\'t go around insulting people, at least not the ones I know and I\'ve been a Canadain for 43 yrs...so I know a few.

The language barrier is a big gap the internet is helping bridge..let\'s try and learn from it.

15. a cum bucket is what people use when they are jacking off or getting head etc.... that they dump their cum into. sort of like a cum rag..... :) just trying to clear some things up, you asked what it was Mutant Monkey.

16. Oh god, I fucking love poppers (the weed device, not the pills)

My nad mine buddis have been smoking that shit for so long! There have been times where we would get so fucked off of them (3g all in poppers, close to 3 hour session).

I love poppers.

17. Yea they just don\'t get it...

Hey guys if you want to argue and insult, go to www.Yahooka.com go to free for all.

18. What we call poppers here is... Take a joint paper ( IF you don\'t have enough for a join ) And just put a pile of weed on the paper then make a tight ball tie it to a roachy and smoke the little paper ball filled with weed... Kinda like a mini tulip and it does knock you on your ass

19. why is everyone so pissed

20. im gonna try some poppers this weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.