Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poppers Are So Bad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReggieKuush, May 26, 2013.

1. In Ontario here i know so many people who are addicted to smoking poppers. For those that dont know, a popper is a way of hitting a bong where a straight metal tube/shaft is used instead of a bowlpiece. it consists of a cigarette cut of a quarter inch or so packed in the tube, and then stamping grinded weed on top. most people i know who smoke them quickly get addicted because of the nicotine, and the fiends will smoke anywhere from 15-30 of these "poppers" a day. I know people who have had collapsed lungs because of poppers, and my friends and I regularly threw up blood when we smoked Ps heavily. These things will really damage your lungs and could give you heart problems. Just posting this so hopefully at least one person will steer clear of mixing weed with cigarette tobacco. :smoking:

2. I think im going to just leave

3. I like bronco berry with my poppers

4. what kind of fucking idiot would mix their weed with ciggarette tobacco? I could understand high grade tobacco.

5. #5 5cooby Doo, May 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2013

Apparently it gives them "aheadrush" and "fucksthemup"  :laughing: .... Wonder what else it does :rolleyes:

6. i think this is the norm for people over in amsterdam and places like that to roll a spliff means basically to roll a cigarette with weed/hash thrown in on top of it..

7. I've been to the Dam and yes they smoke spliffs (weed mixed with cigarette tobacco).  Personally I think that's gross.  Weed should be enjoyed in its cleanest form to attain all cannabinoids my p. op. is thru a water pipe with an ice catch. you filter the smoke and cool it.  Seems to be most efficient to me