Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

popo story

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by relieF, Nov 28, 2002.

1. once during the last days of my highschool-dom in Georgia everybody decided to throw in a big party. after the party around 2am my friend and i were half tipsy and we thought it'd be a great idea to go drag racing home. my firend W was beating me until he turned right into a local road, where he met a popo who wanted to pull him over.

being the great friend that i am, and partly due to guilt (it was my idea to drag race), i decided to speed by the officer so he'd lose my friend. he bought it and started chasing me for a bit. when i pulled over and rolled down my window mr. popo comes up slowly to my side with his flashlight on one hand, and his crotch on the other, and he says

i'd give you a ticket but that last bump on the road really hit my bladder. don't do that again.

and that was the end of that.

2. i guess my story sucks.

3. Wow. Lucky you.

And it was cool of you to save your friend like that.

4. interesting story, but dont drink and drive..

5. drinking and drag racing= messy car crashes and shit

i agree thogh, it was cool of you to save your freind.