Pope and the Vatican..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DMag, Jan 11, 2012.

1. #1 DMag, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    The truth is that catholicism is of satan and it is diametrically opposed to Christ and God Idolatry, Saint Worship, Virgin Mary worship just to name a few signs.

I actually didn't go in-depth at all with this. Ask me anything you want to know and I'll give you an answer.
    I'm sorry if I couldn't go into a lot more detail as I'm just awakening to this as of late. But I'm still figuring out new things every day. Here are a few sites/videos that explain WAY more in detail than I could. They will help you a lot if you're interested. Go ahead and ask me question's if you'd like and I will answer them ASAP. I just could not go into detail of everything I know with the time I have. It'd take hours, even days. Anyways here's those sites.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9GCQktscMk"]Jesuit Ruled Freemasonry.[/ame]
    Ratzinger Exposed.
    Masonic Illuminati created and ruled by Black Pope and select high Jesuits. READ THIS.

Shortly after Jesus' death the Roman Church and the Pope changed the sabbath (without God's consent) to Sunday, instead of Saturday. Hence if you've ever seen the Zeitgeist series you'll know about Sun-Day or the day of worship. They changed it to this day because they worship the Sun (Horus) but do it in the name of Jesus. Take a look at this picture.
    [​IMG]
    You'll notice the Sun directly behind Jesus' head, no? It's the same in every cathedral, Catholic church, etc. This is because the Catholic Church is a fraud of the Christian religion. When God sent his son back to Earth 2000 years ago it wasn't just to cleanse our sin - it was to expose future threats as well. Catholic's worship and praise Jesus' mother Mary right? Take a look at these verses from Revelation's.

Reading this quote think about the Vatican - what is it decorated with? Gold, scarlet, jewels, etc. yes? Now think about what the Catholic Religion is.. a mask of the Christian religion - blasphemy. The seven heads of the beast represent Rome - which the Vatican actually sits on '7 hills.' And if you look at a map and find the Vatican (in Rome) you will see that it is surrounded by many waters. Just like the verse says.

Call me crazy, what you want, but you just have to dig deep and explore and look for factual information and the truth will make itself clear to you. Even when I believed in the Illuminati I still called the guy who showed me this crazy, but after researching it myself I believe I've found the truth.

2. Those bastards.

3. I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it. - George Carlin

4. Could you not put this bs in the religious section? We know the catholic church is corrupt as is every other church, Christianity stole shit from "pagan" religions to help ease people to their bs. In short, god is imaginary and people are stupid

/thread

5. Bible verses relating to the last pope being assassinated, then revived with the spirit of a demon.

This will happen, mark my words.

Or you could just hit the left arrow on the top left of your screen(depending on your browser) and forget about the thread.

6. Okay, I'll bite. What "factual information" do you have?

7. I can see the humor in using their own beliefs against them, but it seems like you actually buy into somewhere around half of their bullshit and then throw away the rest.......why not just throw it all away? :smoke:

8. #8 DMag, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    About? If you looked at the thread you'd see that I want specific questions..

I'm just trying to pass on some knowledge and open some people's eyes and expose evil in this world - if you don't want that, or you're here to argue about Christianity being right or wrong, then don't even bother with this thread. I'm not shoving my religion in your face, nor am I calling you wrong so please don't try changing my opinion on the matter.

9. [quote name='"DMag"']

About? If you looked at the thread you'd see that I want specific questions..[/quote]

I don't know man, just give me something. Anything you consider factual. You've already gotten a few things incorrect in your original post (the sun is not behind Jesus head on the cross all the time. In fact, I've seen it without way more often than with. Also, Catholics don't "worship" Mary), so I'm just kind of curious where you're going with this.

10. To be fair this isn't really correct. Power lies where the mob believes it lies, if he doesn't have as many people he doesn't have as much authority.

11. To be fair, you're arguing semantics and missing the entire point of the quote.

12. The truth? You know the truth?

:rolleyes:

13. You're missing the point of my reply.

14. I am Jesus.

15. sell the vatican, feed the world!

16. The Pope could help his image a lot if he got a dental cleaning...

17. Its not a sun behind jesus's head, its just means that he was divine.

Im a catholic but I dont like the pope or the vatican. A lot of good stuff comes out of the catholic church but the vatican ends up shutting it down. If they practiced what they preached they wouldnt be living in castles.