Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Popcorn nugs vs. Big nugs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dryseasonsucks, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Haha not sure what the politically correct term for big nugs would be in cannabis culture, but given the title, which of the two do you guys prefer? I just picked up a quarter of some dank but they were mostly popcorn nugs, though I don't mind :D:D

2. I personally like the big nuggets more just because they calyxes are usually much more swollen and protruding which makes the bud look awesome.

As long as it's covered in trichomes though I will take either.

3. Popcorn nuggzzz, less stems

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. i'll take either, but i guess i like big nugs better

5. Well, with big nugs comes big stems.
    My friends and I call small nugs Tiny Guys (the tiny is extended and in a high pitch voice, so it's like TYE-kneee Guys)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I hate getting big 3-5g nugs in bags I buy. If I'm paying $100 for 7 grams I don't want .5-.8 grams of stems.

7. if it has thc, either 1, but if i could choose between the 2, it would be big nugs!!

8. idk why but always when i see big ass nugs they are always frosty

9. POPCORN NUGS!! It helps me control my more cause each little nug corresponds to a different sized bowl and seperate highs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I perfer getting popcorn nugs. Even though having a 3.5 nug looks sweet. I think smaller nugs are a little easier to carry around too, I hate having big nugs squished in my pocket :/

11. Break 'em up for ease of storage and carrying.

12. Popcorn nugs are less dense and crumble
    I prefer dense, sticky-ass nugs that take effort to break apart

13. I like big nugs.

If you have ever weighed up some stems, they really dont weigh much...

14. big ass nugs are the best... especially the cola off of a huge plant. but popcorn nugs are more practical for selling so i usually get those more often whenever i buy

15. I just like nugs in general.

16. #16 devilzlettuce, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    I'll take either or but I would rather have a big ass nug idk why I guess it's like having a big dick a small one will get the job done (assuming you know how to use it) but how awesome is it when you whip out a monster dick and errbody is like "wow put it in my mouth"it's the same with weed popcorn nugs will get you high but how awesome is it when you pull out a nug longer then your middle finger and as thick as an iPhone screen and errbody is like "wow put it in my lungs"

17. I like 1g nugs. Easy to break up without having to pull off from the nugs. 7g+ nugs are annoying.

18. Personally i dont care. As long as its not shwag or regs i'll take whatever gets the job done.
    Although one time i got an ounce of regs for 20 bucks. Good deal man he was being generous that day :)

19. Well it's different, because the plants produce different nugs, those big dense ones, and the popcorn ones. I prefer the popcorn nugs because to me it indicates freshness and it hasn't been squashed down in a bag or something. But I enjoy both the dense (plant dense, not flattened or compacted dense and popcorn nugs.

20. Give me the smaller nugs...if you get something like the top cola, you've gotta break it up and smoke the pieces, so for a while you've got a broken nug hanging around before you finish it...