pop up blocker?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by panflake, Oct 4, 2013.

1. please help me, i constantly get pop ups when i click on links that are secure also i keep getting like little magnifying glass icons around where i want to click. so when i go to click this little add displays and interferes with me clicking on the link. can anyone helpme with a free pop up blocker or something to help me with this

2. What browser are you using? I use adblock plus as do a lot of people. Ghostery is good too if your on Firefox. It's hard to determine what your problem is with this little information.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. +1 for adblock plus, get it ASAP.

don't track me is another great add-on, it blocks advertising companies/social media websites tracking your movements

4. sorry, i use chrome

5. I use adblock plus on chrome, it has made the internet a much better place.

6. adblock plus

7. Adblock Plus has always worked well for me.

8. I'm just going to clarify that I meant to say Adblock is what I use, Not adblock Plus

ABP is a slightly worse extension for blocking ads, overall

9. i use Adblock, adblockplus and youtube adblock all3=ad free and pop up free surfing i also use ad aware from lava soft its one of the best background running antivirus I've used