Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pop tart Edible ?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Sycko, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I'm going to be using the firework method but use pop tarts instead of graham crackers. I was wondering while makin them does it have any type of weed smell ? Cause if so I'm screwed . I'll let you know how this goes as well.

2. Why would you be screwed if it smelled like weed? If you cook it any bit too hot you run a high risk of scorching the weed a little and yes, it will smell like burnt weed/popcorn.

3. Fire cracker*.

Yes, weed will smell like weed when you're cooking weed.

edit: If fire work is an actual term I'm sorry

4. Hahaha no sorry I ment firecracker. Still a lil high from my spliff

5. Wrap it in foil and it won't smell bad at all. Unless you burn it, that is.

6. I've made some firecrackers and it smelled like something baking, nothing alerting though...

7. Yea I was planning on doing that then just munch it down real quick :p

8. Yeah, my bad I forgot you wrapped that shit in tin foil, I made the canna peanut butter separately. Probably shouldn't smell.

9. Every time I make canna peanut butter it smells like SHIT. That's just my experience though...

10. Sweet so no smell.
    Thanks Everyone.

11. yeah no smell. just made some in my toaster oven with my not so 420 family bustlin about in the kitchen. enjoy and goodluck, just dont burn them or they will smell. (only if you know what burnt weed smells like though ;) I actually burnt a little while decarbing and suddenly smelt it spreading slowly through the house and grabbed the tinfoil to dash outside. shit had to cool off.

cheers