Poor ugly girls...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Megacosm, Dec 18, 2012.

1. This past Friday I was at a pretty good party. Lots of girls and lots of liquor always ends in a good time.

After about 6 hours or so the party started to thin out and all but two attractive girls left. One ugly girl pulled out a chair and told everyone it was the lap dance chair. Needless to say, no man ventured over to the chair. This alone would have crushed my spirit and I would've went home defeated. Not these ugly girls though.

They didn't sip water at a party all night for nothing. They were cock hunting. Then every guy's fantasy happened, except it sucked. The supreme uggo of the party walked over to me and said "I know we haven't talked, but I find you extremely attractive."

I tried not to laugh and managed to let out a whimpering "Thank you." While my two friends started cracking up I started to feel bad until she winked at me from across the room and my crossfaded self unleashed the loudest laugh ever recorded. She flipped me off and left immediately.

Moral of the story: Don't let any 3's into your parties! They prey on the drunk!

2. You just sound really insensitive to me. You had to try not to laugh when a girl complimented you because this particular girl was ugly? It's still a compliment, dude. Don't be rude.

3. Oh and let me guess, you're a 10 right? Why after 6 hours of partying with hot drunk girls did you not manage to land one?

4. What. The. Hell. I could be classed as extremely insensitive, but that's such a horrible thing to do. If she was like 12 and your 19, then that is understandable, but if she is your age, no matter how ugly she is, this girl is basically offering herself to you. You should not be laughing at this girl, but being perfectly serious as she probably has self esteem issues. And you should never just laugh at someone like that, she could be incredibly nice, if you had talked to her you may have discovered an awesome friend.

5. i laughed bro

6. Not insecure at all, but that's not the point. The important thing is that this story spreads to raise awareness about water-sipping ugly chicks that infiltrate parties.

And I only found it funny because this is my recurring fantasy. I always wanted a girl to come up to me at a party and say exactly what this girl did and then we'd go have crazy sex upstairs. I just found it supremely hilarious that my fantasy could instantly turn into a nightmare.

7. Where is your compassion op?

8. Oh give me a break, they're "infiltrating" parties? They're acting the same way a lot of other girls do, only difference is that they're apparently not attractive enough for you.

Would you really give a shit if they were hot and "infiltrating" this party? :rolleyes:

You just come off as really immature with this thread.

9. No matter how they seem, if they are acting like that, they ALMOST DEFINITELY have self esteem issues.

10. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Oh and let me guess, you're a 10 right? Why after 6 hours of partying with hot drunk girls did you not manage to land one?[/quote]

Nah I'm realistic. It's hard to rate oneself but I'd say I'm safely a 7.5. And I did fuck a girl that night, but that wasn't really part of my story. If it makes me seem less mean the girl I did land wasn't exactly a model herself. Possibly a 5.

11. Damn OP kinda harsh. Really couldn't at least not laugh? Ugly or not people are people, that shit hurts.

12. This thread backfired on the OP

13. I am not Brad Pitt. If an ugly girl makes a pass at me, I go for it. Why? Because she was probably fucking quazimoto last week, and compared to him, I am brad pitt. She will fuck my brains out!! It.s the good looking ones that fucked brad pitt last week and would probably find me boring in bed.

14. [quote name='"apdeadhead"']Damn OP kinda harsh. Really couldn't at least not laugh? Ugly or not people are people, that shit hurts.[/quote]

If I was alone it would have been easy, but my two childhood friends started cracking up instantly and at my level of drunkenness it was nigh impossible to stop myself. She winked at me and licked her lips and I lost it. I can almost guarantee most guys would have laughed. You guys seem to underestimate her thirstiness.

15. Ppussy is pussy. Just imagine ur doing Jessica Alba or some shit

16. [quote name='"Badfish90"']This thread backfired on the OP[/quote]

Haha nah. I expected this. Just figured I'd tell a story that happened and see the reactions.

Bros don't let bros do 3s.

17. This thread would have probably gone a lot better on a 16 and under forum. :p

18. And don't get drunk. Alcohol is overated, and the LD-50 is 1/10th of pure natural THC

19. man you fail,

should have thrown back a few shots,

lit a blunt or two with the UGG

and watch her transform

20. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Oh give me a break, they're "infiltrating" parties? They're acting the same way a lot of other girls do, only difference is that they're apparently not attractive enough for you.

Would you really give a shit if they were hot and "infiltrating" this party? :rolleyes:

You just come off as really immature with this thread.[/quote]

It is what it is. And no. Hot girls don't infiltrate parties. They make them.