Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poor mans weed part 2

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KOZMO, Mar 4, 2007.

1. maybe a little better
    but alot better weed
    and it was free:hello: :smoking:
    [​IMG]

2. you still need some better quality pics but othrwise it looks a lot better

3. title also explains why I dont have a good camera

4. Free weed is always good weed in my book. I would smoke any bud given to me free, well in reason.

5. Amen to that...:)

6. Yo dun, u found a reliable connect?
    If so I'm glad for u.

7. nice, im also poor, and i dont have a reliable contact... but any weed that is free is great.

8. actually that is not true
    I haven't found a reliable connect
    I found one place but not very reliable
    but I bumped in to this other guy I had met and he tossed me this shit
    but he isn't able to get any either now

9. Damn, that's messed up. Goodluck on the almighty search for bud. All in all, free weed is always good weed imo...enjoy.

10. grow ur own...instead of being poor mans weed...it will be a happy mans dank :smoking:

11. well put :smoking:

12. I had someone try to smoke me out with weed that was brown once.

13. I would but it is just not in the cards homie

and to the guy about brown weed
    I have actually smoked some fire brown weed
    I was surprised too

14. i have smoked brown weed to it wasnt fire but it was pretty good mids. it was brown and stringy

15. Hahaha, I love seeing poor man's weed posts. It's good to know I'm not the only one who hits some shitty stuff every now and then

16. keep tokin brother, in my opinion alot of people on here are little, how would you say, elitist. smoke what you have and can get, theres nothing wrong with it, especially if its free and ur in the hunt for a new dealer, i smoked low mids all last spring, but i always had weed and could afford some headies when i found them

17. ^yeah I agree
    some people don't understand that there are people on this planet that have NOTHING