Poor? Hungry? Get free food!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreadlocker, Oct 8, 2008.

1. I't isn't just the thousands of tremendous underground complexes peppered throughout the united states but the billions spent on war and the billions more leaking away through government subsidies given to farmers, corporations, contractors, and the like. not to mention the billions more going in to black-ops weapons programs like particle beam technology and god knows what else.

Getting food stamps isn't even a drop in the bucket, it's like a second of evaporation out of the bucket, that's nothing!

I would love to get food stamps, I'm poor and there's days all I eat is a can of soup, I do however need my weed for a number of medical reasons including insomnia and anxiety, and it's a really shitty experience for me when I cant afford any and end up running out, so to say if we can afford reefer we shouldn't be getting food stamps is bullshit, you don't know anyones circumstances.

2. :hello::hello::hello:

3. Our system is good for things such as this.
    Im glad we can feed those who have empty stomaches.
    The problem comes in, like a few people I know, who are just too damn lazy and they get a 'bridge card' they call them here, you can buy food and cigarettes with them, not booze. Some people can even withdraw the money from ATMs, but when I see these people who get $500 a month to just waste for no reason, I find it to be bullshit. Tax money wasted.

-AFD