Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poopsmith's various poopy dank Canadian buds *Brand new pics! Amazing dank macros!*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by poopsmith, Nov 27, 2009.

1. ^ dude i know it sounds like a shit generic response but seriously, it takes time to get connected lol.

I used to get crap all the time, and then better, better and better weed.

I'm still gettiing better and better weed all the time, just take a look at the way my thread progressed :hello:

2. Good looking buds man

3. #103 poopsmith, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    I think i'll let these pics speak for themselves :hello:

click for high res :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

tastes and smells soooo fruity and sour and floral and kushy, blow every hit out my nose Raging Bull style because it tastes and smells sooo good and smooth.

This shit is medicinal, cost me 45(!!!!!!) an 8th. very worth it though, even if its 15 bucks more than i usually pay :hippie:

4. shameless self bump :smoke:

5. Amazingly dank pickups, some of the best I've ever seen.

:eek:

6. sorry guys too high to write much right now haha

this kush is bomb as fuckkk smells soo so piney. the thing about this weed is it never fails to make me cough haha, almost every hit :p it tastes like pure... piney lemony kush too, great shit :)hello:click the upcoming pics for even higher resolution :hello:)

lil nugg (maybe .4)
    [​IMG]

Prize nugg (maybe 1.8-2g
    [​IMG]

Fluffasaurus Rex

this shit my one dealer called fluffasaurus rex haha it s a funny name but i like it. this weed smells very odd/distinctive, its like, harsh/acrid smelling almost, but also like rottting fruita very very super sour smell.

smmokes great and its suuuperrr hairy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and some unknown dank, fuck this shit was crystally, thats all :smoke:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

im really high, peace out lol

7. OP,

stop posting pictures of your dirt that you call "dank".

:rolleyes:

Seriously!

8. lol im assuming thats some blinding sarcasm :hello:

thanks for the love guys, keep on tokinn

9. That kush looks bomb bro

10. thanks man, i smoked some bowls of just the kush just now and im lifftedddd

:hippie:

:smoke:

11. Damn those are some niceee buds

12. found these awesome pics on my sd card

as always, click for high res :smoke:

from 420
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"BC Bud"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some forsty buds
    [​IMG]

some other hairy lookin nugget
    [​IMG]

Different shots of that Jack Herer i had one time

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:hippie:

13. Very nice man! I myself know the benefits of being Canadian :D

14. fuckin nice prices, damn you canadians...

frosty danks too.

check out mine if you got some free time.

15. your buds look good. i read that you only get your nug for $10/g or less, amazing. I have been saying the past couple weeks as a joke to everyone, "I'm moving to Canada when I'm older" .. now I really want to!

16. I love the White frosty nugs. hadda grow with 4 plants that all had buds that white was amazing.

17. new kush :smoke:

click for high res

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. #118 poopsmith, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    new Ashcatcher :smoke:

the original one broke, and then the identical replacement broke too, so I said fuck that shi, that thing is cursed, so i got a trippy ass one haha :D

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._423668266501_500766501_5478204_2052757_n.jpg

also some new nuggets too

this kush came in big old fat nuggets, its piney, makes you cough and reeks up the room to take it out, the whole house when i smoke it

click the pics for super high res!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and this is the Cali Orange, feels so powdery in the fingers, such potent weed. Smells literally like cheddar cheese or something, old cheddar :hippie: such an uplifting sativa, its my daytime chronic

[​IMG]

im faded as fuck, peeaceee :smoke:

ps Toronto nugget for the win, i got 6g of the kush and one of the cali, a quarter for 70

19. bumppp, you gotta see this haha :smoke:

20. no love for this? :hello: lol