Pooped in a bag

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Buddha_Man, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Yeah...my grandad was in the bathroom and i really had to poop, like REALLY had to poop, so i put a plastic bag on my wastebasket and dropped a giant deuce.

anybody else ever taken a shit somewhere strange?

2. i shit in the woods a couple times

3. i hope you checked for tics. i had a tic on my ballsack once and i was scared shitless. took it off, went to the doctor and everything was ok.phew.

4. Lmao!!!!
    Jesus man I've never done it but I cant say I wouldn't try.

My bud took a shit in a garbage can in the dorms at IU It was little 500 week the stalls were full with dudes puking and shit and he had to go. Being drunk he kicked the top off and shat..this was all according to him.

He says he slept peanut butter assed too disgusting

5. hahahaa well i can understand him pooping in the basket, but why would he sleep without wiping. i mean he coulda found SOMETHING to wipe with. maybe an old t-shirt or something.

another time me and my cousin were skateboarding on the school roof and he took a dump and wiped with his sock. one of the funniest moments of my life.

6. Did he throw said sock??

7. Hahahahaha "peanut butter assed".. Thank you for that

8. I pooped my pants. Does that count?

9. haha no i think he left it on the roof. id laugh if its still there. this was like 9-10 years ago.

10. i havent but my dad has to nearly everyday, when there isnt a truck stop around for him to stop at, hes a truckdriver by the way

11. One time last year when I was camping my friend got a coffee and a breakfast sandwich but then had to take a shit so he took them into the stall with him, and ate the sandwich and drank the coffee while taking a shit.

12. i shit in the urinal once in like grade 4. i don't know why.

13. Oh man this thread is full of win! Keep the stories coming. I don't think I ever shit anywhere weird btw.

14. My friend in our dorms last year took shits in the urunals all the time....he thought it was the funniest thing.

15. LOOOL i've seen plenty of that at my school, never understood why either lol.

I've shit 30 feet underwater - we were going no-suit diving in mexico and I had to reaaaaaalllly shit but didn't want to go up n down, so I told my dive buddy to go ahead and i just pulled down my bathing suit and took a fat shit and used a leafy seaweed as tp loool.

he was laughing so hard after seeing it he could barely keep his breather on.

16. Reminds me of the 911 episode of South Park.

17. Yup haha that's what he based his idea off of

18. i shit off back of canoe and whipe ass with sock

19. on last day school as senior friend shit on school bathroom floor

20. When I was like 12 I shit on a piece of paper and put it in the hallway for my sister to step in it.