Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Poop Hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jiggernex, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I haved an idea.

What if someone were to eat nothing but weed. And we know that the body would digest all the plant matter but not the THC.

So technically, when you poop, wouldn't it just be good THC? It's all natural method of making too. I call it poop has. It's my idea. You smoke poop.

2. #2 mrharti420, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    The body does digest the THC. just not all of it. I think. Someone correct me. Eating uncooked weed does get you high, its just so faint and useless when you can smoke. I really dont know though. But uh... creative? idea... youll be the first to try it out. and only. DREAM ON THOUGH, brotha!

oh and your higher than the fuckin alps, aren't ya

3. Be sure to keep this updated with your results...

4. Don't disapoint me

5. For science sake please try it and check back in with your results.