Pool?

Discussion in 'General' started by IateJesus, Jul 2, 2007.

1. How many residents of the city like to shoot some pool? I shoot atleast 5 games aday now, been playing since I was 12.

2. oh man i LOVE pool and snooker, havent played it in a few years though only online, gonna buy a pool table soon too, amazing to play when your stoned. :D

3. Hell yea man. Shooting stoned is alot of fun when your around other people that are just as stoned, its funny to hear some of the "trash talk" coming from us.

4. I love to play pool, but I'm not very good at it anymore. My pool skills have grown rusty since I had to get rid of my table.

5. I don't know which is which because English is my second language, but I love to play the one with 14 colour balls (7 full-color, 7 color & white) and 1 black 8-ball. Though people tend to get irritated when I'm playing smoked as I take hours to analyse the situation and decide my move.

6. Pool is a fun game but I hardly ever play so I'm not very good. My friend is thinking about getting a table and that would kick ass.

7. i love pool! my dad is a total pool shark and has taught me everything he knows. a long time ago he played one of the top pool players in the world and beat him

8. hell yea we have lots of places with pool tables around my area. Drink beer, play pool, come outside for a smoke break, drink some more beer and play on.

9. Where you live, they way you talk makes me want to play you.

10. i live in georgia. you any good?

11. *shrug* I dont know, some people say im good, some people wont play me anymore. What do you play, 8ball or 9ball?