Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ponder This

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bluntsmoker420, Dec 3, 2002.

1. OK IF A DIME AND NICKLE ARE MADE OF THE SAME SHIT THEN WHY IS A DIME WORTH MORE WHEN IT TAKES MORE TO MAKE THE NICKLE?????? JUST PONDERING

2. a dime has twice as much as a nickle as far as the amount of weed goes...i don't know if that answers your question, but let me give you a tip...don't use nickles and dimes and stuff...they don't really mean anything exact as far as measuring goes. Thats a way to tell that someone doesn't know what they are talking about if they are trying to buy weed. Grams/fractions of an ounce are much more precise.

3. Hahaha...he was talking about the coins :)

Edit: Oh shit...after reading the rest of HazeRaze's post i dont know if what i said made any sense... oh well..

4. HAHAHAHAHA LOL YOU DUMB BASTARD I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE U.S. CURRENCY NOT FUCKIN WEED GOD DAMN I KNOW WHY A DIME COST MORE THEN A NIC IN WEED I AM NO AMATURE SMOKER

5. damn...i just skimmed through his question...yeah, thats pretty silly of me...all that writing for no reason...when will i learn

6. thats still a stupid question...why the hell would you ask that?

7. Hey when your blazed you dont ask why you asked it your just lookin for an answer lol sorry to bother you with that question i just couldnt figure it out

8. we all know the feeling...thats not even THAT stupid...ive done some stupid stuff high

9. weed kick ass man and i need some o fuckin well i got to wait for my un reliable dealer

10. yeah...its good to get 1 dealer who can always get ya stuff...i have the same trouble

11. yeah, ive thought about stuff like that before. do you know a pennie costs like 1.3 cents to make.

12. hehehe, heard it costs .8 cents to make one, otherwise it would definitely be outta circulation by now... prob with just taking it out is that consumers would lose a bunch because vendors would round their prices up... estimates show as much as 600 million dollars lost on the consumer, now that sucks huh!

hehe, peace to all

13. why, when a 2p pence weighs the same as a Q, does a penny weigh 3.8g? how inconvenient!!!!

14. dimes have copper in 'em... not just silver... and nickles have less silver in 'em than dimes??? lol. just a guess.

15. haha interesting question...

dimes have a copper core with nickel plating. the copper makes up about 75% of the coin weight.
    nickels are made of NICKEL

even though nickels are bigger, dimes are worth more because copper is worth more

pennies aren't even completely made out of copper anymore because it became too expensive...they actually only have a very thin copper layer on the outside...underneath there's zinc which makes up about 97.5% of the coins weight

ah, good old chemistry class

16. i heard if you put a penny in coke (the soft drink) that it'll corrode away in like 24 hours... but i'm not sure if it was coke, or something else... i dunno. it was some form of soda :)

17. Interesting stuff quoted from http://home.gci.net/~smooth/cocacola.htm

To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the bowl. Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-cola.

To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of
    Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan: wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for sumptuous brown gravy.

To remover grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The coke will help loosen grease stains.
    It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

AND SOME PEOPLE DRINK IT!!!

18. and MJ is illegal ...

19. *sigh* funny how they can make something as horrible as coca-cola legal but mj remains a drug... what can you do...

20. Interesting stuff on the Coke. I've read and heard of it's many different uses, but have never tried any of them out. I find it works to cure a case of the cottons.

*Does "I'm happy that Coke cures my cottons" dance*