Pond Water???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MagnoToker9109, May 27, 2010.

1. there is a certain place in the northwest where you can see full ponds in the spring and near empty ponds in the fall, but if you stop to look at them you might get shot. I wish not to mention the location for fear of my life. This is bread and butter for quite a few people who aren't joking around... all running off of ponds. When you retire your 10000 gallon tanks and upgrade to a pond you know you're blowin it up

2. #22 futureghost, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol cool story hansel

• Like Like x 1
  3. #23 wolfman5874, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    I used some pond water for my first grow at about 30 days old and I noticed faster growth after use.

4. I water from a pond all the time. never had any bad reaction, imo its fine to use!

5. shit obviously supports life. as long as it isnt just a standing body of water ur good. if fish can survive in it no problem then their remains will help nute ur plants, fish emulsion?? plenttty of compost in that pond too!

6. I'm growing near one this year and I will post my experience with pond water. I'm thinking it's going to be better than almost any water you can buy just bc it's natural and has all kinds of chemistry and biology going on in it.

7. running stream water works wonders for me. no stangnet dirt and such. ive been pumping from my stream for years. when i flush ive more recently been using purified water. it seems to flush all nuts and furts faster and cleaner

8. We all need to remeber to keep it simple. Pond water will give your microlife a boost and help diversify the soil food web. Go organic its cheaper.

9. my plants are all alined on a river off in the country from my town and i water them with river water and they grow monsterous every year, and whotf was boiling there water?? mary j plants are the most resilient plants u will ever find-