Pollenating

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by doc7411, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Can anything or any pollen pollenate a female plant?:devious:

2. yeah bro, pollinate the female plant with a Pea Plant's Pollen and instead of seeds you'll get little Peas in the bud.

3. No bro....:laughing:

4. awh :c
    why kill the fun i was about to have?

but on a real note, OP, unless you have a male plant in your grow room, no worries about pollination unless your bitch becomes a raging Hermaphrodite raping all the other females in the room.

5. yeah that ^^

6. The reason I am asking is I have two buds side by side one bud is full of seeds the other bud has one seed and the whole rest of the plant is seed free. Males were pulled at after the first pollen ball showed. I forced the plants to show the sex when they were about 1' high.

7. then you probably have a hermy, check the understides of the buds for small pollen sacks

and if you see little "bananas" protruding from the flower clusters, pluck em, because those are male pollen sacks.

8. You probably already pollenated those buds then.

the rest of the plants shoud be seeded too IF you already have seeded bud.

Should pulled the males earlier.

EDIT: Yes it coulda been a hermie too!

9. There's no telling. It's possible that the males pollinated mainly one female and not another. The fact that one female has seeds and another does not means nothing as far as potential hermies -- when it comes to pollination, pollen is pollen.