Pollenating LRs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by firehose, May 3, 2009.

1. #1 firehose, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    How many seeds am i looking at getting off pollenting a 3/4 "ounceish" plant

LR2xak47/uzkeistan
    LR2xbigbudxuzbekistan

2. depends on a few things how much pollen you got and what bud sites you let get the pollen I would pollinate a few and you should get 20+ seeds

3. I grew a LR2 female earlier this year that I fully seeded; I grew her right next to 4 males for her whole life. The bud was absolutely full of mature seeds w/ tiger stripes when I harvested at 56 days (8 weeks), though I could have probably squeezed out a few more if I had waited another week.

I got just over 1000 seeds this way. I picked every seed out of each calyx (pod), saved the seeds, and saved the calyxes (as they had trichs on em). After de-seeding, I had exactly 1/2 an Oz of seedless high mids bud. It looked and smelled really weird but the smoke was nice.

You don't lose THAT much bud by going all-out with the seeding. If you just pollenate a branch like the other guy said you can get a few seeds and grow a few more plants and then before you know it you'll need more seeds. You do what you want but all I gotta say is now that I have 1000 seeds I can guerilla grow all over the fuckin place this year. Peace.

4. See im thinking about doing that cause i wanna have 1000 plus auto flowering seeds :p.

5. Quintile is correct. I also seeded one LR2 plant, and got between 800-1000 seeds. I can drop them like Johnny Fuckin Appleseed and still have some left to give my grandkids. Its definately worth doing!

6. Hellz yes! That would be awesome to spread tons of autoflowering seeds around.

Autoflowering ditchweed with good genetics...that would be great.

7. Spread 'em good. You can harvest some, ditchweed hunters can harvest others, heck even LEO can chop some and talk about how they're saving the planet :rolleyes:.

8. Then in like ten years the areas will be infested with these autoflowering strains.

Yeah we def. need to get some autos out into the wild scene.

Theyed probably be in the news, "Tiny, fast maturing marijuana plants being found all over the county"