Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pollen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KushCaptain, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Hey guys I recently got a half q of pollen, Ive tried pollen before and not had much effect this time its brilliant, unlike any hash high. What I'm wondering what makes pollen different from hash? what is the process to making it?

2. The pollen is just uncompressed hash. what i usually do with it is roll a joint; half yourweed in, pollen on top of that then the other half in top. when you roll it the pollen is in the middle. if you have it on the outside of the weed the joint tends to canoe. Hope that helps. Also, doing it the way above, i get stoned like fuck in half the time.

3. [quote name='"KushCaptain"']Hey guys I recently got a half q of pollen, Ive tried pollen before and not had much effect this time its brilliant, unlike any hash high. What I'm wondering what makes pollen different from hash? what is the process to making it?[/quote]

It's keif,not pollen....2 totally different things

4. So I am smoking compressed kief?

5. #5 psilocyberspace, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
    A type of hash from Morocco, usually very high quality, and price. Light in colour, easy to crumble or mix and a pleasent smoke. Often very lightly compressed, and by warming it with your hands it should get pretty soft. I should also mention that the term "pollen" is wrong, and has nothing to do with male cannabisplants. In Holland, pollen is known as pollem.

Source: Urban Dictionary: Pollen

Dont rly how reliable these sources are but you can read about it in the libnk i posted

6. what some people call pollen, or kief, or crystals, or whatever, its just the loose trichomes separated from the plant matter. hash is usually the trichomes compressed together using some heat

and then theres hash oil, which is the THC and other cannabinoids extracted out of the trichomes using a solvent

:wave::smoke:

7. Thankyou. The word trichomes wasn't coming to me so it was hard to explain. Pollen and keif are the same thing, to me anyway, hence my first post.